Which are the popular blogs on property topics in Malaysia? iProperty and PropertyGuru, both proptech (property technology) players, are the clear leaders here.
If you don’t already know, both are under the same group of companies after the Singapore-based PropertyGuru acquired iProperty from Australia’s REA Group in 2021.
Both iProperty and PropertyGuru are so far ahead of their competitors, with their website traffic almost 10 times of the nearest player – EdgeProp.
In fact, there aren’t many prominent property publishers around so highly-visited property websites here are mostly proptech players, or in layman’s terms property marketplaces.
However, we are only shortlisting marketplaces that are curating content (with a blog), pure classified sites like iBilik, Tovit, Mitula, Brickz, etc. are not included here.
Penang Property Talk, PROPCAFE, Kopiandproperty are the pure property publishers listed here but their website traffic and social media reach are far behind the marketplaces.
Here are the top 10 most popular property websites in Malaysia, scroll down towards the end of this article for rankings by Facebook followers, Instagram followers, YouTube subscribers.
You can also browse online advertising solutions by property publishers here and shortlist the right ones for your brand.
Visit iProperty.com.my for all things property, connecting property seekers with agents and developers.
- Website: https://www.iproperty.com.my/news/
- Monthly visits: 3,400,000
PropertyGuru is the leading property website in Malaysia, with over 500,000 home choices as recognised by the Malaysia Book of Records.
- Website: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-news
- Monthly visits: 3,100,000
EdgeProp.my (formerly known as TheEdgeProperty.com) is Malaysia’s most useful property website, focused on empowering consumers with the resources they need to make better-informed property decisions.
- Website: https://www.edgeprop.my/news
- Monthly visits: 366,200
Loanstreet began as a blog that specialized in mortgage loan comparisons and mortgage related discussions in 2012.
- Website: https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre
- Monthly visits: 275,100
PROP COMMUNITY SDN. BHD. or more fondly known by locals as PropSocial is the only online property portal in Malaysia which is backed with consumer reviews.
- Website: https://www.propsocial.my/discussions/editors-choice
- Monthly visits: 163,900
Penang Property Talk
PenangPropertyTalk.com is a site aiming to provide quality, accurate and update-to-date information to anyone who are keen on property news and new launches in Penang.
- Website: https://www.penangpropertytalk.com/
- Monthly visits: 159,600
SPEEDHOME helps landlord and tenant to rent direct in a easy, safe and transparent manner.
- Website: https://speedhome.com/blog/
- Monthly visits: 138,100
Smarter property research with latest property listings, market trends, property news and neighbourhood reviews.
- Website: https://www.starproperty.my/
- Monthly visits: 99,100
PROPCAFE.NET is a Malaysia Real Estate Property Talk & Review Portal.
- Website: https://propcafe.net/
- Monthly visits: 4,700 (organic traffic)
A Leading Independent Property Blog Since 2013.
- Website: https://kopiandproperty.com/all-posts/
- Monthly visits: 1,000 (organic traffic)
Top 10 property Facebook pages in Malaysia
- iProperty Malaysia (418K+ FB followers)
- PropertyGuru Malaysia (376K+ FB followers)
- EdgeProp.my (105K+ FB followers)
- Penang Property Talk (75K+ FB followers)
- StarProperty (74K+ FB followers)
- PropSocial (58K+ FB followers)
- Speedhome (46K+ FB followers)
- Loanstreet (35K+ FB followers)
- Asian Property Review (15K+ FB followers)
- PROPCAFE (12K+ FB followers)
Top 5 property Instagram accounts in Malaysia
- PropertyGuru Malaysia (50K+ IG followers)
- iProperty Malaysia (23K+ IG followers)
- Speedhome (12K+ IG followers)
- EdgeProp.my (9K+ IG followers)
- PropSocial (9K+ IG followers)
Top 5 property YouTube channels in Malaysia
- Malaysia Property TV (35K+ YT subscribers)
- iProperty Malaysia (3K+ YT subscribers)
- Speedhome (2K+ YT subscribers)
- StarProperty (2K+ YT subscribers)
- PropertyGuru Malaysia (2K+ YT subscribers)
[…] has later become part of StarProperty, which is one of the top 10 most visited property websites in Malaysia. The automotive segment is too competitive for CarSifu […]